How-To Show Outstanding Only on Ownership Report
How to run a report showing only outstanding ownership records:
- On the Reports tab, locate the report you want to run.
- Click the report name link to open the Parameters screen.
- In the upper right-hand corner of the report parameters screen, click the Advanced Filter link.
- The Advanced Filter dialog box opens (see the link for more information on using Advanced Filters).
- On the Quick Link panel at the left, click Details.
- In the Fields panel in the center, click Outstanding.
- In the selection panel on the right, click Yes.
- Click OK at the bottom of the dialog box.
- Preview the report.
The result of running this filter is a list of ownership records that have the Outstanding check box checked. Ownership records that are not outstanding are not displayed.