How do I run Valuation Reports?
When running valuation reports to provide your auditors, there are two primary reports you should run.
- Click Reports.
- In the filter drop-down in the top right-hand corner select Valuation and Expensing.
- Click Valuation Disclosure.
- The Parameter screen then opens:
- Click Current Period Dates and then select the reporting period.
- Click Include Worksheets and select Valuation Disclosure with Worksheets.
- Click Preview.
The Valuation Disclosure runs, and displays the necessary disclosures required by ASC 718.
You should then repeat the steps above and select the Valuation Ledger – Expense Recognition report to see the amount of expense you need to report in the current reporting period.